It's Amazing What A Camera Can Do To Your Ego!







So I managed to get my hands on a Canon 600D and it's official, I am in LOVE!

I will be using the Canon for filming but couldn't help but take pictures on the way around university!

Taking pictures of ducks, swans and pigeons (they need love too...well love from afar!) I felt like Bill Oddie, these pics are not the most professional but for a complete novice they are not to shabby AT ALL!

Unfortunately I had to give it back to uni at the end of the day (Booo!) but 
the 600D will be added to the top of my Christmas/Birthday list as it isn't cheap!

Can you believe Christmas is next month!!!??!?!? 

WHERE DID THE TIME GO!?!

*mild panic*

Time to make NYE plans!!!

Nat 

x


5 comments

  1. such a good eye- you make everything look beautiful.

    xx-

    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I waaaaaant :p
    Nice pictures !

    xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so excited for you, these pictures look awesome girl

    <3

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top