PeaceImages Jewelery

I've been meaning to blog about this site that I came across on Tumblr!

When I see amazing things online I fall in love and I fall HARD!

PeaceImages is run by a lady called Camille who creates jewellery based on African culture.

What I love about PeaceImages is that the pieces are unique (no high street buying here!) and a high percentage are hand made!

Check these out and check them out too!

They ship to the UK!





Check out the rest of the collection here!
and PeaceImages tumblr here!

:)

x

1 comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top