Nineties


As I sit here shouting at Nicole "I've been hiding my stupidity away for years until now" Scherzinger on X Factor I thought now would be a perfect time to share one of my new purchases.

I've wanted vintage high waisted Levi's for the longest and I managed to snag two on eBay both for less than £25, can someone say BARGAIN!?!
I teamed this one with my ASOS crop top and will probably team with my black Timbs or black heeled sandals.

I haven't had the courage to wear this out, when I drop another dress size then hells yeah!

In case your wondering on my lips I am wearing
Wet N Wild's Vamp It Up & 908C, loving this combo!



14 comments

  1. OMG-- so SWV! Love the jeans with the hoops. So good. Loving your blog, girl, definitely following! I'd love if you'd check out mine, follow back if the spirit moves you!

    XOXO
    Remy

    mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of the 90s, live the look

    www.lookwhatigot.co.UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I love Rih Rih's style! Wish I could call it my own!

      Delete
  4. Love your blog, which is why I've nominated you for the Leibster Blogger Award!!! Check it out---->http://chymereanais.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-leibster-award.html

    Besos!
    Chymere Anais

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE you style. I am all over the 90's look and you are Werking it girl.

    New follower to your blog! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top