Sixties


Here's a quick look I came up with the other day totally off the cuff.
I picked up some inspiration from the 60's, with the white eyeshadow, spikey lashes and nude lips.
I really love this look plus it's WoC friendly!
For the white eyeshadow I used a mixture of the beige eyeshadow from the Wet N Wild Vanity Palette as well as Sugarpill's Tako eyeshadow.
Apologies for the patchiness of the eyeshadow, I didn't use a primer (oily lids, the real enemy of progress) I should know better!
I will definitely recreate this look using a good base (NYX Milk) for a more dramatic look and for more vibrancy!

Natalie x



8 comments

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top