Summer Lush List

Summer Lush List




I've been lusting again.
I can't help it!
Let me show you guys what's on my current wishlist right now!

La Femme Blushes: You may have already seen my post on these babies. I was so impressed with them but my collection is not complete, I've been lusting over two blushes in particular Sienna and Russet. I must have them!

OCC Lip Tar in Anime: Need it, want it, no need to explain why, look at that colour! LOVVE!

MAC Pigment in Melon: I've been caught up in the hype, #SorryNotSorry. This is a gorgeous pigment, perfect for summer and it can also double up as a highlighter!

Ben Nye Media Pro Poudre Palette in Mojave: I've been lusting over this palette for a while now. The Pro Poudre Palette is what I believe to be a more comprehensive version of the ABH Contour Kit but for WoC. I already have one of the pans in this kit and I'm very happy with it!

L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paints: You know me and anything lipstick, its a must have in my books and the price of these lip paints isn't too shabby at all, I just wished they had a wider range of colours but for now I'm happy with what they have released and the pigmentation seems fantastic.

River Island London Perfume: This is a new addition to my list, I always gravitate towards purple perfume bottles as they always seem to have a fruity scent and I was not wrong! London really reminds me of Miss Dior Cherie but fruitier with a seductive base note that I cant quite put my finger on, either way this is a gorgeous scent which is ridiculously inexpensive! .

Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipsticks: Last but not least, ahh Kat Von D is killing me with her new make up line I just wish they were more readily available in the UK! I've decided I NEED near but all of the shades she has released but at £17 a pop, they're not cheap so I'll pace myself, I'm currently eyeing up either Vampira or L.U.V as my first purchase from her line.

Natalie x

6 comments

  1. I got from Beauty Joint one of the LA Girl Lip Glazed and for me they are just regular lip gloss but with more pigment. I really hate the applicator, the ones from Too Faced are better. I'm really going to check out the Ben Nye palette. I need more contour stuff

    Nice lush list

    www.lightsfashionbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really much of a lip glass girl but if these aren't sticky I'm more than happy to give them a try, especially with the colour pay off! I want to try the Too Faced ones but I heard they can gloop up, so that put me off them. The Ben Nye palette is a must have, I can't wait to get it!

      Delete
  2. I know zero to nothing about make up. Lol. That river island perfume looks good though

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, hopefully my blog can shed some light on a few things for you! The RI is divine, it smells amazing! x

      Delete
  3. the lip glazes are nice and comfortable to wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually great to know, I was worried that they would be super sticky or uncomfortable! Thanks love!

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top