Milani Baked Blushes

Milani Baked Blush Terra Sole Red Vino Swatches Discoveries Of Self Blog

Milani Baked Blush Terra Sole Red Vino Swatches Discoveries Of Self Blog
Milani Baked Blush Terra Sole Red Vino Swatches Discoveries Of Self Blog
Ah Milani! Why do you not have store in the UK? 
Let's be honest, if you did I would be straight BROKE!

I love Milani, their products are affordable and really great quality wise.
One of my favourite products from them is their baked blushes.
I own Terra Sole (discontinued) and Red Vino.

Terra Sole is the PERFECT blush for Summer (I'm gutted they don't sell it anymore) it gives the most warming undertone to my skin and because it's matte this looks so natural, this is my go to blush if I don't want to look like I'm wearing blush but I still want colour in my cheeks.

Red Vino is a stunning berry red with golden flecks, this blush is so beautiful!
This is the sort of blush I was reserve for dates and dinners, but you have to be very light handed with it as it is so pigmented!

You can see Terra Sole in action HERE.

I picked up Terra Sole from BeautyJoint and Red Vino from Cherry Culture for less than £5 each.

Natalie x

4 comments

  1. I LOVE Milani blushes! Actually I love a lot of their products, didnt know they weren't readily available in the UK tho. Maybe we can do an international product swap, they seem so fun!

    www.MichelleAmanda.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These blushes are great! It sucks we cannot get the full Milani range here! A product swap would be amaze!

      Delete
  2. What is your most used everyday blush for autumn or winter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My everyday blush is my Inglot Blush in #41, Sleek Sahara is a good match for that shade.

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top