L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paints

LA Girl Glazed Lip Paints Discoveries Of Self Blog

LA Girl Glazed Lip Paints Discoveries Of Self Blog
L-R: Pin Up, Blushing, Babydoll,
Coy, Bombshell, Hot Mess

I'm sure you guys have seen these Lip Glazes all over the blogosphere, supposedly a dupe for the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks, these affordable lip glazes are meant to the answer to the low maintenance lipstick lover's problems.

As someone who cannot stand gloss (the only lipgloss I wear is from NYX) I was expecting big things from these especially since I heard they were not sticky.

On initial application, the consistency and smell (peppermint) is similar to the OCC Lip Tars, these are runny and not very creamy at all, which makes me wonder why these are compared more to the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks. I own Melted Violet and the texture is creamier and thicker.

One thing I had read about beforehand and was prepared for was the applicator, definitely the wrong choice, it's hard to apply the product evenly with such a chunky applicator, a lip brush is needed.

Once the product went on I have to say, I was really surprised!
I loved the texture and the colour payoff of these lip paints, I expected the pigmentation of each to sheer out once applied but it didn't, the texture is also very comfortable, no stickiness at all which is a win for me!

I also loved the range of colours, if I had to pick my favourites I would say: Blushing, Coy and Bombshell but don't get it twisted I do like them all! 

L.A. Girl have now released additional shades, one or two have definitely caught my eye!

I bought my Lip Paints from a blog sale (£18 for all, including shipping) but you can find several sellers on eBay selling the original shades above as well as the newest shades HERE.

These Lip Paints are great for everyday wear and the shades are fun and playful, I can honestly say I am a big fan of these! 

Natalie x


12 comments

  1. Hi,
    I've stayed away from these cause I don't like lip gloss and how it attracts hair, dust etc lol but I will give this a try since it's not sticky. Blushing and Coy are my faves!

    www.vievebutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never been a gloss girl really but these are great and they feel great on the lips too, plus they are so affordable!

      Delete
  2. You look so beautiful. The colours look amazing on you! I'm not much of a gloss girl either but these don't look too bad x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Derin, these are great I really like them! x

      Delete
  3. These colors are so gorgeous!! I need to get my hands on them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would definitely recommend picking these up!

      Delete
  4. Love all of the colors on you! Lovely...you look so pretty! Now I need to get Blushing, Coy and Hot Mess! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jazz! I would defo recommend picking up at least one of them, if not all! x

      Delete
  5. Absolutely stunning, I am now thinking of purchasing all of them. I NEED THEM NOW!

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are amazing Jess and such good value for money! Would definitely recommend picking them up!

      Delete
  6. cant decide which are my faves. between first 2 and last 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous colours, subtle but enough pigmentation to add a lil something extra to your look!

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top