Ramblings and Such...

Sometimes I log into Blogger and I know exactly what I want to write about, other times, I have nothing planned and I guess I just want to type.
This is one of those times.
 So let's talk!

Well, what's been happening?

A lot and not a lot at the same time.

I turned 26 last month!
Who would have thought?
It was a great birthday though, normally I don't get too spoilt on birthdays but this year I was spoilt by my family and friends.
I really love birthdays, it's the one time where all my loved ones are happy and together in one place. 
It's a great feeling!

I'm still working full time whilst juggling beauty blogging too. 
It can be difficult to do the two but I realise it's all about planning.
I need to be more organised.
I'm the messy sort of creative type, I've never been organised but I find not being organised gets you nowhere...literally...you do not move!
I need to be more organised to move forward and progress.
Does anyone feel the same?
Nevertheless I have a tonne of posts lined up including my bronzer collection, foundation collection and some product reviews. 
I am also aiming to get back into filming as the days are getting longer.
To keep up with what posts will be appearing on DOS you can visit my Upcoming Posts page, you can also subscribe to my YouTube channel for my videos.

The DOS Fit Files have taken a break, due to laziness and my lack or organisation (see above) but it WILL return!!
 Really need to pull my finger out and shape up so stayed tuned.
I will be starting a new fitness programme very soon and updating you guys with my progress as I go, I'm very excited!

For the 15th thousandth time I have changed my hair again. 
This was a necessity after shaving a majority of my head for my short cut.
 I had managed to avoid having braids for 4 years but with uneven hair and a head that just doesn't like weave, braids were the only option.
I opted for Senegalese twists as I have never had them before, I was a bit hesitant but I think they turned out great!
My hairdresser is fabulous! 
She really takes her time and makes sure the hair is perfect! 
7 hours later I had gorgeous (just above waist length) twists!
If you would like to book her send me an email (my address can be found via the Contact Me page) and I will pass on her number, I definitely recommend her!

I am currently on a make up ban...again!
This time for religious purposes I guess.
So far, it's been a bit difficult but manageable, I find myself wanting to buy EVERY product out right now, but to keep myself sane I am shopping my stash instead!
I have so many products to show on DOS the ban will definitely not hinder the blog at all! 
The things we deem as stressful!

I really feel like I'm rambling now so I'm going to stop!

If you have any questions or suggestions for beauty products feel free to leave me a comment or shoot me an email.
I'm always looking for recommendations as well as opinions on the latest beauty products out there.

Oo and as I've said before I can see I'm at 300+ subscribers, I'm collecting goodies for a big beauty giveaway that should launch in summer so keep an eye out!!

Thanks for reading my ramblings and sticking with DOS guys!

It really does mean a whole lot!

9 comments

  1. Yes! I love the hair! This is my next hair do! x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle! Your hair is giving me LIFE right now! x

      Delete
  2. wow,the hair looks very good on you..good hairdresser...you eyebrows and eyeliner look on point...i would also love to know what concealer you used in this picture if you dont mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matilda!
      For concealer I used the Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer ins SX12.
      x

      Delete
  3. Suits you, I couldn't sit for 7 hours though, I sat for 4 hours last summer for medium-small box braids and that was long enough haha! You look fab though x


    Doma-Nikki...x
    http://live-laugh-love-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't think I could do it again, this was one of the reasons why I had avoided braids for so long!! Haha! x

      Delete
  4. They look amazing! Can I get the details of your hairdresser? i'm hoping to get twists done for xmas and new year. Also did you use colour 1 or 1b?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lovely! I think I went for 1b, if you can send me an email on: natalie[at]discoveriesofselfblog.com and I can give you her number!! :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top