Let's Catch Right Up!

*inhales*

Well hello there!

It has been a WHILE! 
Just under a month since I last blogged but it feels like YEARS!
I decided to take some time out as I felt myself losing my 'blogging mojo', I find it's always better to give yourself time to get back to blogging naturally instead of forcing it.

So what have I been up to?

To be honest, not much
I find when Summer ends I go back into my shell to hibernate, stocking up on woolly clothing, coffee and most importantly food.

Talking about food I've meaning to shift these last few pounds, my weight loss over the past few years has been great but it's getting tiring, I've been dragging out the last stone and a bit which I want to be rid of before the end of this year, let's hope I make it! I'll let you guys know how I get on, I've been meaning to create a post on my weight loss journey which I'll be doing soonish.

In other news, my make up ban lasted all of a month...I don't even know what to say really!
A month is a long time for me, a reaaaaallly long time.

I've been trying to make more use of the products I currently own so I've been shopping my stash more often, discovering new products and testing out more advance (for myself anyway) looks, I've even been applying lashes which is something I have the most trouble with, yeah I'm still glueing my eyelids to my face, but hey, at least the lashes are on!

If you follow me on Instagram you would've seen me upload a few looks during my hiatus which include the following below:

Look 1. 

Iridescent eyeshadow look using Makeup Geek eyeshadows and a bold red lip using Limecrime's gorgeous Velvetine in Red Velvet.

Look 2. 

Same eyeshadow look as before. Lip colour is Coloured Raine's Dragenista lipstick.

Look 3. 

Nude and Neutral look with Barry M's Dazzle Dust in No.53 on the lid, Sleek Pout Paint in Mink on the lips with NYX's lipgloss in Miami Babe (my favvv lipgloss ever) over that.

Look 4. 

Wearing Ellis Faas Milky Lips in L202 (review coming soon) and an Inglot blush in No.41


Which one is your favourite?

If you would like to see a post/review or video on any of the products used or mentioned above feel free to let me know in the comments below. I'm working on getting more videos out on my YouTube channel which you can subscribe to for make up looks and hauls.

You guys have probably already noticed by now but I have also cut my hurrrr again. I didn't really think about it, I just went in and told the lovely Andree Marie to cut it all orfffff! 
It has taken me a LOOOONG while to get used to it but I think I'm finally almost there, definitely saves fixing a closure in the morning!

If you look to your right you'll also see that I recently hit 300 subscribers! AMAZING or what?!

Thank you to all of you who have subbed, who comment and interact with me, I know I say this ALLL the time but I really am grateful! 
Blogging has brought so many positives into my life I can't even begin to know where to start to let you guys know how much it has helped me... but anyway...let's save all that good stuff for another post.

New milestones mean new giveaways so I will be launching my 300 subscriber giveaway in the next few weeks including loadsa fab beauty goods so stay tuned, you may be winning some make up goodies for Christmas! ;)

*exhales*

Well, this was a long one but I've never been one to keep things short and sweet and to be honest I just felt like typing and catching up with you guys!

Hope your all well and stay tuned for more posts coming up in the next few weeks 
(for a sneak peek of what click HERE)

Hugs and Kisses! 



26 comments

  1. my favorite looks are the first one and the fourth one! congrats on your 300 subscribers! i look forward to seeing more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! More posts on the way! :) x

      Delete
  2. All four looks are very nice. My favorites are the first and second looks. I love the short hair on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It took a while for me to get used to it! xx

      Delete
  3. Your hair looks AMAZING! And I love the first two looks, Christmas parties are coming up soon so I will be stealing them lol. Congrats on reaching 300 subscribers!

    Courtney .x.

    Two Looks, One London

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you look flawless! I want to know how to do look 1, im obsessed!
    congrats on 300 followers to!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will have a vid tut on the first and second look soon lovely! :) xx and Thank you!

      Delete
  5. The red and the nude looks really good on you! Nice hair style!

    Chymere Anais
    www.chymere-anais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. GAWJUS! Glad your back.

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess!! Good to be back again!! :) x

      Delete
  7. Love love LOVE look 3 & 4. You're gorge, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are absolutely stunning and so inspiring! Thanks for sharing doll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my love! You definitely inspire me, hopefully one day I'll be able to get my make up on point like yours! I LOVE the looks you do! x

      Delete
  9. LAAAAVVVVEEE all the looks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really really love your blog Natalie! I'm trying to switch up my make-up/try out new things when it comes to beauty and I love your posts and videos for help and inspiration!

    Temi xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Temi! This means a lot I'm glad you like my posts, will aim to keep em coming for you! :) Thanks for reading! :) :) xx

      Delete
  11. Look 1 & 2 are definitely my fav, well done on your 1 month make - up ban achievement you did good. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maureen! I like them too! And thank you, a month is a helluva long time for me! Haha! x

      Delete
  12. I personally don't think the blue one does you any justice but the red on is right on the money. Its gorgeous and suits you really well.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I should have gone in with a darker lip pencil to make the blue look less one dimensional but I'm glad your liking the red, the LimeCrime Velvetine is a winner!

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top