Coloured Raine

There is something absolutely exciting about finding a brand that creates fantastic products!
I came across Coloured Raine on Instagram as well as Youtube and as soon as I saw their colour selection I knew I had to order!
Coloured Raine is a US cosmetics brand that create cruelty free cosmetics in incredible colours.
Coloured Raine also sell eyeshadows and pigments in an array of colours however my eyes were on their lipsticks.


Upon visiting their website, drooling over their colour guides and window shopping for several days I finally put an order in.

I had originally ordered 6 lipsticks but after I put my order in one more of their gorgeous colours was restocked so the lovely Loraine (CEO of Coloured Raine) helped me to add the extra lippie and it was sent off.

My lipsticks came within the week, I have never been so excited to receive a package!
As soon as I got home, I gotta swatchin'

Ooooo chile!!!

I LOVE THESE!
I fell heavily in love with ALL of the colours I picked up!

The lipsticks are waxy which means they go on firm this does not affect pigmentation. 
They are bold with full coverage and long lasting, I believe this is something to do with their formula as they stick to the lips but the lipsticks do not feel sticky or uncomfortable.

If this wasn't enough their colour selection is sublime, I have never come across lipsticks in these colours before, they are gorgeous, don't believe me?
See for yourself...
See what I mean? GORGEOUS!

If you're interested in finding out more about Coloured Raine and their cosmetics range, pay a quick visit to their website 
I would definitely recommend that you do!

Which one is your favourite colour?
Are you a bold lipstick wearer, let me know what other bold colours you're loving!


39 comments

  1. I love love love the last colour one you! Gorgeous :D


    Chloe

    lost-arrows.blogspot.com


    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chloe, X-Pose is gorgeous!! :) x

      Delete
  2. All I can say is wow!

    Jazzie x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this lovely
    will be checking them out
    they also look fab on ur lips..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend them! Thank you! :) x

      Delete
  4. wow, i've never heard of this brand before but i'm glad i do now! these colors look wonderful on you! i especially love boudoir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fairly new to this brand too I only found out about them lately through YT and IG but they are fab and their colour range is amazing! I love Boudoir too! x

      Delete
  5. vvs, boudoir and persian queen are the fucking bomb! BRB just buying out there stock! LOL x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! Save some of the stock for me Callie!!! x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I like it too, I was a little scared about purchasing it as I always am with lighter shades but teamed with the right lip liner it turned out ok thank God! x

      Delete
  7. I love them all sooo much, they look amazing on you! Checking out their website right now! Lol x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you do lovely! I was so excited to get this post up, I knew you'd love these! :) x

      Delete
  8. vvs lipsynch is doing it for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the most daring one out of all of them but it seems to be a winner!!

      Delete
  9. You look great..the lips are fab! I'm so trying them..

    Bea
    Please Check out my log too..
    http://lavieb3llle.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! :) I really recommend them!

      Delete
  10. Persian babe is amazing

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Plum Fairy looks gorgeous on you.

    http://oh-so-venturous.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love a vampy lip and this is a perfect colour for this!

      Delete
  12. Boudoir and plum fairy !! Love those
    but they all suit you well

    http://afrogenik.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorraine! :) I'm really loving these two for a vampy lip! x

      Delete
  13. Hey :) love the colours on you. Im in the uk too, wanted to ask how much was delivery and was there any alternative shipping cost/tax you had to pay? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey love! Delivery was around £6-7 and shipping took a week! I didn't need to pay any custom charges on these thank God! Lol! x

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much! Can't wait to read the rest of your blog! x

      Delete
  14. Is this a black owned brand?

    ReplyDelete
  15. They all look good on you espeically Arabian Night and Plum Fairy. I like X-Pose as well. Hmm, I had heard of these before but since it's a US brand I thought they might not ship to the UK ... my wallet is scared. Oh and its creulty free you say .. and its love right, not lust - well hmm maybe just one look o_o.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plum Fairy is one of my favs, it's Nightmoth lip liner but in a lipstick form. They definitely ship to the UK which is good! Haha! enjoy your shopping! x

      Delete
  16. hi, i was wondering how long did u wait for the delivery to come all the way to the UK. I ordered mine on last thursday night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo I think delivery took a little over a week or so, bank holidays and weekends may make it longer x

      Delete
  17. Lovely! Just discovering Coloured raine and chocolip is my favorite so far. Saw it on NAturallyTemi (you tube) and suited her perfectly. All I could do was stare at her lips. Got to head over to their site and order mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocolip is gorgeous! I'm down for any brown lipstick right now!!

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top