Kaleidocolours

Jumpsuit: Topshop/ Converses: Size?/ Earrings: eBay/ Sunnies: Primark/
Lipstick: Limecrime Posionberry and YSL Rouge Pur Couture in 39


MATTEEEEEE, I am on missions!
Something has changed in me over the past few days and I'm about ready to burst!!!
I'm sick of rules and regulations, the boring life, playing safe.
It's time to express myself, why? Because I can!

 This was one of my 'F YOU CRITICS' purchases. I first saw this on the Topshop website and fell in love with it instantly.

I have never owned or even thought about owning a skin tight jumpsuit, so I put the thought of buying it on a backburner but yesterday I found myself swimming in a Topshop sale and I came across this acid coloured leopard print jumpsuit again, I figured it was a sign (or at least convinced myself it was) and picked it up and I am so glad I did!

Personally I LOVE how this looks, it is great for summer and can be layered with a sheer shirt for the evening!

The main reason why I love this jumpsuit is how I feel when I wear it, I think maybe the word I'm looking for is liberated.
I look at bloggers such as Nadia AboulhosnCallie Thorpe and Lulutrixabelle and I LOVE and admire the confidence they exude with what they wear, not paying attention to fashion fads but paying attention to their own style!
Don't blame me for wanting to get summadat!

It's time to spread the confidence movement! 
You've got it so why don't you flaunt it!?!


20 comments

  1. I also clicked on this on the topshop website but quickly closed it thinking I was crazy. I love your attitude to clothes and your bravery.

    Jazzie x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! Don't worry I did the same but so glad I bought it now! Thanks Jazzie! :) x

      Delete
  2. Love it as usual
    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lipstick's colour is gorgeous x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I love YOUR liptstick <3

    www.apinchofshaz.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shaz! Make sure you get yourself a purple lippie! It will change your life! Lol!

      Delete
  5. the jumpsuit looks great, damn right why give a f*** ! I love the whole colour palette, purple is just stunning.

    TheTwentySumtinSumtin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! It's about telling the critics to take a seat or two or even three! Ha! x

      Delete
  6. Girl you are killing it. Look at how the confidence just glows from you! You know I've been reading your blog for ages now and it's been really nice to see your confidence grow! It's so easy to get caught up on what other people think. I still do it every now and then, it's only natural!! Keep at girl you are too beautiful to be shy xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Callie, this has made my day! I'm the same I get caught up sometimes too but nowadays I can honestly say that I am able to shake it off faster thanks to the help of bloggers like yourself! This community has helped my confidence so much! Thank you darling! :) xx

      Delete
  7. Lovely post and a positive message. At the end of the day, you've got one life so you may as well enjoy it xx

    Mary

    popgoesfashion.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! I think it's such an important message to pass onto others! I totally agree, we should make the most of it! x

      Delete
  8. Natalie you are tooooo buff you know! <3

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Sade best comment ever! Thanks lovely!! :) xx

      Delete
  9. That print is amazing!
    Adela x

    misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adela! It's daring but I love it! x

      Delete
  10. Cannot express enough how much I love everything about this! You go girl! x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top