Inglot AMC Pressed Face Powders

Inglot AMC Pressed Powder

Inglot AMC Pressed Powder
Possibly my two new favourite powders around right now!
The Inglot AMC Pressed Powders in #68 and #60. 

These powders are buttery, soft and full coverage, not to mention pocket friendly!
#60 has become my go to face powder as it matches my NC50 skin tone perfectly, I then use #68 as a contour powder/matte bronzer due to its rich red undertone.

These fantastic, hydrating face powders retail for £13.00 which is my kinda price!
They are also a fantastic alternative to the MAC Studio Fix Powders if you find them too heavy or cloying, with the AMC Pressed Powders you get the coverage without the heaviness.

You can purchase the powders in the UK from Inglot White City Westfield or the Inglot website HERE

Natalie x

6 comments

  1. Awesome coverage, I definitely want to try theses out. Thank for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend them! Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete
  2. Number 68 looks amazing. I keep procrastinating to head over to inglot
    but I do really need to go. Natalie with all the products your reviewing
    I need to get my hands on some of these
    Great review as always.:)
    OlayemiAO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fantastic, such a good buy! Haha I'm trying to slow down but I'm glad your enjoying Olayemi, thank you for your support and for reading! :)

      Delete
  3. Hello, Do you find that the powders tranfer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi love, I find that most of my make up transfers unless I fix it in place with a fixing spray x

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top