Three x Strawberries & Cream


I have been on the hunt for a new phone cover for a loooooong time, the one I currently have whilst nice, is a lil busted and rough around the edges, but here's the thing with me, when it comes to choosing phone covers I AM A NIGHTMARE!
I'm sorry if I'm overreacting but you need to find the right one, it has to look great, match your personality as well as be durable and fit comfortably into bag pockets.

So many requirements!!




Thankfully Three Mobile and Kate Spade came to my rescue and in a fun way too!
I was given the task of coming up with a look that would work with my new Kate Spade Contour case*!
Now, normally I steer clear from Pink however when teamed with my black iPhone I don't mind it as much and since I was in the 'give pink a try' mood, I thought, why not with my make up too!
Taking inspiration from the cover I decided to go for the Strawberries and Cream sort of look, adding a wash of pink in a way that wouldn't overpower my entire face too much.
For the pink glow I used a mixture of La Femme's Blush in Indian Rose, Savage from the Urban Decay Electric Palette and the matte hot pink shade from the Makeup Revolution Awesome Eyeshadow Palette. 
For my lid I went in with the creamiest and most pigmented matte beige shade I could find which was the matte beige from the Wet N Wild Vanity Palette.
The sparkly inner glow near my tear duct was made by the ever so gorgeous Madison Street Beauty Princess Pigment.
For mascara I used my new obsession, Too Faced Better Than Sex.
Cheeks were kept super simple with a slight wash of Milani's Terra Sole Baked Blusher.

And last but not least for lips I used the Sleek Lip4 Palette in Showgirl, mixing Dancer and Lola for a custom shade.

Save to say that it's a bit of a daring look but it's good to step out of your comfort zone, plus it was worth it for this fab lil cover which makes my phone feel like brand new again!

If your current phone is getting you down and you need some colour in your life, why not pop over to Three Mobile to see what iPhone 5c grabs your fancy! 

Natalie x

4 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, this is so cute! I love Kate Spade, and your make-up looks amazing!

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Catherine, I'm in love with my new phone case! x

      Delete
  2. Ooo! Your phone is definitely ready for spring and summer now lool. I love it! And your make-up is amazing. One day I will try to do more for my eyes as only mascara has been taken into that vicinity of late :/

    Mo x// Within My Locket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mo! I'm trying to bring some colour into my life as I'm more of an all black everything kinda gal! Haha! Don't worry I'm the same most days but every so often I find myself pushing to make sure I do more with my eyes! xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top