Inglot Freedom System || Eyeshadows

Inglot Eyeshadow Swatches Freedom System Discoveries Of Self Blog NC50 UK Beauty Blogger
Hello lovelies!

This post is LOOONG overdue but better late than never!

Today I'll be talking about my Inglot eyeshadow palettes.
The first palette I've had in my possession for over a year whilst my newest palette is around 3 weeks old.



I experienced my first ever taste of Inglot at IMATS last year, I picked up some eyeshadows from their Freedom System as well as other products and although I spoke about it in my haul and I've used the shadows I've realised I've never spoken about them in detail.

So let's do that today!

Just before we start let me just say all swatches below were made dry and without primer.

My first palette was a quad from the Inglot Freedom System.
The Freedom System essentially allows you to customise your own palette.
I can't remember the price exactly as I bought this at IMATS but originally the quad runs for £20 for the palette and eyeshadows combined.
Inglot Eyeshadow Swatches Freedom System Discoveries Of Self Blog NC50 UK Beauty Blogger
Inglot's eyeshadows all come in number form which is a bit annoying but not the end of the world. 
The Inglot sales assistant that I spoke to the other day recommended that I take note of the numbers I already have to avoid accidentally repurchasing the same eyeshadow, because as ludicrous as this sounds, it is possible.

Inglot eyeshadows come in a small range of finishes. 

I mostly gravitate towards their Pearl finishes which has no glitter but a metallic or pearly sheen, however, I have picked up one or two Mattes as well as a DS eyeshadow which stands for Double Sparkle which is essentially a semi-matte base with glitter and an AMC (Advanced Makeup Component) shadow which has a matte base with glitter, the AMC finish being a signature finish specifically for Inglot products


430 Pearl: A gorgeous yellow toned gold. Once again soft, buttery and opaque, easy to apply and a great "all over the lid colour."


335 Matte: A warm terracotta matte eyeshadow with more of an orange undertone. Great as a transitional colour, easy to blend and buttery. Very pigmented. See me using this shade HERE.

446 Pearl: A metallic cool toned purple, slightly duo chromed. Perfect as an "all over the lid" colour for brown eyes.


406 Pearl: A dirty shimmery bronze. buttery, soft and opaque upon application.
Onto my latest palette from Inglot.
This time I grabbed the 5 Eyeshadow Square Palette which retails for £29.50 for the palette and eyeshadows.
Inglot Eyeshadow Swatches Freedom System Discoveries Of Self Blog NC50 UK Beauty Blogger
L-R: 609, 450, 60, 426, 439
609 DS: Perhaps my favourite eyeshadow out of the palette, a warm toned milk chocolate brown with minute golden glitter. I love wearing this as an lid colour on it's own. As I am a WoC this doesn't show up too bright on my skin, instead it provides a subtle wash of colour with slight sparkle. It is easy to blend and great to wear.

450 Pearl: A metallic cranberry. Another great lid colour, soft and easy to apply. Very pigmented, however can be applied as a soft wash of colour with a light hand.

60 AMC: A matte true yellow with minute glitter. Even though I like the colour this is probably one of the most disappointing of shades due to the texture. It is very chalky making it very hard to apply. I think it would work much better on a sticky white base. Will let you know how I get on with this one. I know yellow eyeshadow can be daunting but applied right it looks stunning, check me out wearing yellow eyeshadow HERE.

426 Pearl: A cool tone blue with a shimmery (pearl) finish. A really gorgeous shade and the perfect 'stand out' blue.

439 Pearl: A purple with a slightly blue duochrome. This shade works exceptionally well over a black base, it's vibrancy is stunning!
My Inglot palettes are by far one of my most successful beauty buys.
The shadows are unbelievably pigmented, buttery and not to mention, gorgeous!

The price range is also stella! 
Product amount varies per finish however you're looking at anything in between 2.3g (0.09oz) to 3.2g (0.11oz) for £4.50 each!
Damn bargain if you ask me!

I know I always say it but Inglot is a MUST for a makeup lover, their products (blushes, face powders, eyeliners) are fantastically pigmented and priced!

I want to add more Inglot products to my collection including the ever famous #77 liner as well as more blushers. 
Hopefully I can do so at IMATS!

Do you have any Inglot products?
What do you think of Inglot?
What's your favourite Inglot product?

Natalie x


6 comments

  1. You have guts to wear those bright colours, these look so lovely though!

    Katie Loves | UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    BlogLovin' : Katie Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just got into wearing bright shadows and I love them! x

      Delete
  2. GREAT PICS, i love their shadows, i have a gray shadow palette that i constantly go to for a sultry look. i've thought about getting the brights but never do. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I used to be a bronze/copper neutral girl but I'm slowly but surely coming out of my shell! Lol! You should def try one or two, maybe the purples, they work so well on WoC x

      Delete
  3. I love Inglot. I have 160 colours of Inglot shadows.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top