NYX Cosmetics Mega Shine Lip Gloss Deep Bronze


NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss Deep Bronze Lip Gloss Beauty Joint Discoveries Of Self Blog Beauty Blogger

If you're a DOS regular reader you already know that lip glosses aren't my forte, however I do have more than enough time for the NYX lip glosses, this is due to their non sticky formula, colour pay off and great price!

My favourite lip gloss from NYX up to date has been Miami Babe, the absolute perfect brown toned nude, I always use it to finish off my nude lip, however it seems like we may have a contender people!

I came across Deep Bronze whilst watching a YouTube tut by the ever so talented Bellessa Africa the pigmentation and deep colour of the gloss won me in an instant! I had to have it!

Deep Bronze is a shimmered deep burgundy that applies so easily and with instant pigmentation. You do not need a lot for decent colour pay off which reduces the stickiness most commonly associated with lip glosses.
Below I am wearing Deep Bronze on it's own.
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss Deep Bronze Lip Gloss Beauty Joint Discoveries Of Self Blog Beauty Blogger
What I love most about this lip gloss is it's shade. 
It compliments deep skin tones so well with it's unique colour. Perfect for a casual night out for that impact lip colour with a difference.

Deep Bronze can also be layered over different lipsticks, I've taken to layering it over brown lipsticks to give them the extra oomph that they sometimes need, below I am wearing Deep Bronze over MAC's Photo lipstick. 
(Apologies for the wonky application...I can't even...)
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss Deep Bronze Lip Gloss MAC Photo Lipstick Beauty Joint Discoveries Of Self Blog Beauty Blogger
All in all I am VERY a BIG FAN of this lip gloss, I just want to wear the life out of it!

You cannot unfortunately find Deep Bronze on the UK NYX website however this beautiful colour can be purchased from Beauty Joint HERE for all of £2.99 ($5.00) 
Definitely worth the price!

What do you think of Deep Bronze?
What other NYX lip glosses do you recommend?

24 comments

  1. That colour is so beautiful on you Natalie! You are such an enabler.. *goes to buy deep bronze* :p

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST BLOG

    Sade xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sade! Hahaha this is not the first time this has been said, but for £2.99 it's ok! ;) x

      Delete
  2. Can't believe im just deiscovering your blog. I've seen almost all your posts! love it!!
    Just added that lipgloss to my shopping list :)

    LapesBeautifulCreature./

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely, I'm glad you're enjoying DOS and yes definitely add this, it's gorgeous!! :) x

      Delete
  3. This post contains two of my fave things NYX & Beauty Joint :p I'm addicted to that site. This shade looks really stunning on you huni.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA Megan Leigh, we are like make up soul mates!! Beauty Joint is bloody amazing!! Thank you!! x

      Delete
  4. This colour is gorgeous and you have the most amazing lips! Lip envy or what!!

    Anoushka
    Anoushkaloves.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This colour looks gorgeous with your skin tone, I don't think I'd get as nice an effect on me!
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bea! I think NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Absolute Red would look stunning against your skin tone! x

      Delete
  6. You've just converted me now too, ooh this looks gorgeous on you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hen! Looking forward to seeing your Beauty Joint haul!

      Delete
  7. These colours look amazing on you - such a big fan of NYX!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ve always steered clear of shimmery glosses but this post made me rethink that. This looks gorgeous on you.

    Dejhana | Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shimmery glosses are fab so long as they are in the right tone, I don't mind them at all! Thank you lovely! :) x

      Delete
  9. This colour is absolutely gorg. NYX is so good! They only recently started stocking it in Australia and I am obsessed haha loving your blog, followed xxx

    yecrad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NYX are amazing!! I definitely recommend almost everything they have on offer! And thanks Darcey!! :) xxx

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous colour, but no more available .. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lovely! Not sure where you're based but it's available on the NYX UK website now :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top