Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer


I'm so glad I got my hands on this beautiful little bronzer!
YouTube had been selling me dreams of this baby and I bought into all of them!

I HAD to order it but as you guys know, Lorac isn’t readily available in the UK so I had to outsource (thanks eBay!) I decided to pick up the travel size (1.9g) at first as I wasn’t sure how I was going to get on with it and the full size was a bit pricey, however from the looks of it I’m gonna have to invest in the full size!

Guuys, I love this bronzer!

This baked bronzer looks gorgeous and my word does it sit gorgeously on the skin too!

The golden tones of this bronzer help to create a gorgeous glow; this is enhanced by the finely milled texture of the bronzer, meaning that what you have left after application is a glowy golden natural highlight which I am in LOVE with!

For deeper skin tones this is THE PERFECT highlight, creating a “sheen like” glow instead of the obvious swipe of highlight. It is also super easy to blend, for this reason I feel as though I can never go overboard with it.

I like to apply this right above my (non-existent) cheek bones and down the bridge of my nose for that golden sheen.

Honestly, this bronzer has an X-Factor that I just cannot put my finger on, all I know is I LOVE IT!!

If you’re from the UK you can get your hands on Lorac Tantalizer with the help of eBay.

Natalie x

10 comments

  1. This is such a lovely colour, looks really natural too, much nicer than I expected!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it looks very gold in the pan but once swatched it thins out to a gorgeous sheen! Beautiful!

      Delete
  2. I love how this transfers onto the skin. It's a bronze colour in the pan but somehow turns into a rosy hue! It's gorgeous on you x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it sheers out so beautifully! Such a gorgeous product! x

      Delete
  3. This blends really nice with your skin...not as shimmery as I was expecting - you look gorge!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really gorgeous bronzer, nothing like the other bronzers/highlighters I've tried! Thanks Bonnie! x

      Delete
  4. That bronzer looks amazing on you! very nice!!

    XoXo Shea L. -------> kissmychocolate.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top