Make Up For Ever Second Skin Cream Blush 515

Make Up Forever Second Skin Cream Blush 515 Discoveries Of Self Blog

Make Up Forever Second Skin Cream Blush 515 Discoveries Of Self Blog
Make Up Forever Second Skin Cream Blush 515 Discoveries Of Self Blog
Make Up Forever Second Skin Cream Blush 515 Discoveries Of Self Blog
Another orange blush.
Can you tell I have an obsession!?

I picked up this beauty of a blush at IMATS from the MUFE stand.

515 is a gorgeously vibrant orange cream to powder blush.

Upon swatching, this colour is terrifying, I mean this is BRIGHT, however applied lightly with your fingertips (or a stiff foundation brush) and blended into the skin this exudes such a natural warmth, I am genuinely in love with it!

As this turns into powder on contact it is so easy to blend it's unreal. I'm usually quite hesitant about cream to powder products as I'm always worried about blending or chalkiness but I needn't have worried with 515!

In regards to "second skin" yeah, I can see why this has been labelled as such, it is so light you do not feel it on your skin. 
I mean, this is just a comfortable product to work with from application to wear time!

I picked up 515 from IMATS however if you live in the UK you can pick up 515 and other Second Skin Cream Blushes from PAM.

Natalie x

7 comments

  1. It looks goregous on you. I have a thing for orange blushers they just go well with brown skin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is stunning! I know you share my orange blusher love!!!

      Delete
  2. This is so lovely <3 I just wish I knew how to apply cream blush :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally just use the tips of my fingers to apply the product to my cheeks and then blend out, it's a lot easier with cream to powder blushers.

      Delete
  3. Love that it's a true orange without peach or pink. Can't wait to try it out.

    Thanks for the great review- you look gorgeous btw :)

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I think that's the thing I love the most about it, that its a true orange! Thanks for your lovely words Maria and thank you for reading! :) x

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top