Makeup Revolution Cover & Conceal

Makeup Revolution Cover & Conceal Discoveries Of Self Blog

Makeup Revolution Cover & Conceal Discoveries Of Self Blog
Makeup Revolution Cover & Conceal Discoveries Of Self Blog
Makeup Revolution Cover & Conceal Discoveries Of Self Blog
A month or two ago I received some goodies in the post from Makeup Revolution.

As you know from my previous post I am a big fan of this affordable brand and I have since bought two palettes from them (which I love!) so I was super excited about these new products.
Along with some new eye shadow palettes and lip products Makeup Revolution sent me one of their latest products, the Cover & Conceal Palette in Light/Medium*

It's pretty evident that this palette is far too light for me however Makeup Revolution do stock a Medium/Dark palette for darker skinned ladies like myself (thumbs up Makeup Rev!)

In terms of texture this palette is very creamy and extremely easy to blend which a plus for me as most concealer palettes (especially the affordable palettes) are so thick and stiff, they are virtually impossible to blend but I found blending (for highlighting) an easy task.

Coverage wise, as this is not very thick I would say coverage is not the best but for highlighting that's not much of a problem for me.

For £6.00 this isn't a palette I can complain about, it's handy, affordable (you get 8 concealers) and super easy to blend.

You can pick up the Cover & Conceal Palette's from the Makeup Revolution website HERE.

Natalie x

4 comments

  1. Although you said it doesn't have a very thick coverage i think this palette would be perfect for me as i have quite pale skin and this is such a bargain price!

    http://helenamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the fact that you get 8 concealers for £6.00 you can't really go wrong at all and to be honest, no one likes thick concealer anyway! x

      Delete
  2. I love, love, love Makeup Revolution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So affordable and the quality is great for the price!

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top