Tom Ford Lips & Boys // Liam

tom ford lips and boys liam
tom ford lips and boys liam
tom ford lips and boys liam
tom ford lips and boys liam
Let me introduce one of my newest additions to my lipstick collection - Liam!

Liam is one of the 50 shades Tom Ford released as miniature lipsticks named after the important men in his life.

Liam is almost an eggplant purple with the smallest amount of shimmer, and I mean the smallest.
The colour itself is gorgeous, but I'm biased as an all round lover of purple lipsticks!

Texture wise, this is buttery, so buttery that layering becomes a problem, as you can see from my swatches above.
 When I tried to layer Liam it took off my initial layer, for this reason I think this is a blot-first-then-layer lipstick.

Whilst Tom Ford lipsticks aren't the cheapest, the Lips & Boys range retails for £26 allowing you a miniature Tom Ford if the regular size is a bit too expensive for you.

Liam is not currently sold out in the UK but you can find the other shades of Lips & Boys sold exclusively at Selfridges HERE

Natalie x

6 comments

  1. Omg, that's gorgeous and your base is FLAWLESS! I would snap up Gustavo if it were available where I am :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! I bought Gustavo but took it back, it looked like a gorgeous colour though! Maybe get it shipped from Selfridges to you?

      Delete
  2. Nice shade on you. I fell in love with the Tom Ford lipstick when I visited the counter recently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my love! They're very moisturising and light weight!

      Delete
  3. This looks great on you. I've put a moratorium on myself for buying any more purple lipsticks so I'm enjoying living vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try and collect some more for the both of us!! Aha!

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top