Instagram Living Pt 17


Happy New Year - I had the best NYE to date around my loved ones, it was amazing!/ LA Girl Glazed Lip Paints/ Did my mum's makeup/
OCC Lip Tar Swatches/ 2015 Ones To WatchMUG Eyeshadow Video
Wearing Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Pitch/ Winter Beauty Favourites VideoCurly Hair Tutorial


I've realised it's been a while since I've done one of these, I find I go through phases of using Instagram a lot and not too much, I'm currently in an Instagram slump but hopefully for not too long!

To keep up to date with me and to see my weekend Face Of The Days and/or lipstick swatches before they hit the blog!

@NatalieKayO

Natalie x

No comments

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top