Urban Villa Sleepover

urban villa master villa
urban villa master villa
urban villa master villa
urban villa master villa
urban villa master villa
urban villa master villa the beefy boys
urban villa master villa
urban villa master villa
urban villa master villa
urban villa master villa
On the 23rd January I was lucky enough to be invited to the opening night and sleepover of Urban Villa.

I was so excited to attend as I heard about Urban Villa and their unique concept of stylish urban Manhattan apartments in an affordable area - Brentford, in fact I was so impressed with the rooms I had seen online I had already pre booked a stay there.
The Sleepover was a great way for me to get a taster of the rooms and the facilities Urban Villa offer.

Travel wise, I came by car with my cousin and the building was easy to find, however the postcode given was for the building and not for the parking, which is something to bear in mind if you are planning a visit here.

Once we were all parked up we were instantly greeted and lead to the bubbly in the foyer of the building. The staff were super attentive and friendly, what I really liked is that conversation with them was genuine and not forced as it can be in some places.

We were treated to burgers and chips from The Beefy Boys and I have to go on record to state that the Beefy Boy burger was one of THE BEST burgers I have ever tasted!! We were also served Millionaire Fries which were laced with truffle oil - I'm drooling as I type guys!

Room wise - well what can I say? I was very impressed! 

Urban Villa offer Studio Villa rooms with and without Winter Gardens and Master Villas.

We stayed in the amazingly spacious Master Villa which can sleep up to 4 people and can double as a meeting space. The Master Villa itself oozes cool, the living room and bedroom held 40" and 48" LED smart TV's.
The kitchen held mod cons and the bedroom had everything you needed including a retro radio and USB charging points - bonus!

My favourite part of the entire experience and the room was the Winter Garden. A balcony that curved around the living room to the bedroom. The presence of the Winter Garden meant I was treated to a fantastic sunrise when I awoke.

What I loved about my stay at Urban Villa was how comfortable the entire experience was, from talking to staff to being in the room, everything felt homely but modern with just about everything you need including a gym (or gym kits for in-room work outs) virtual concierge, the Boki coffee shop and a Sainsburys 3 minutes walk away.

Would I return? Most definitely, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay!

If you are interested in booking a stay at Urban Villa, you can visit their website HERE.

Prices range from £100 - £165 per night.

Natalie x


*I was invited to the Urban Villa Sleepover but I was not asked to do this review

UPDATE: Since this post I've stayed at Urban Villa approx 3 times from my own pocket. Each time has been fantastic! I would truly recommend it! 


10 comments

  1. Ahh these rooms look sooo amazing and modern! Wanted to go to London for my birthday weekend so definitely will be booking this place to stay, it's in may though so hope I remember!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is definitely an amazing place, I really enjoyed myself here, going to be going here for my birthday too!

      Delete
  2. Looks lovely!

    http://sandrasayswhynot.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous right now. That bathroom is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha! Everything was perfect about this place!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It really was! Definitely need to go back!

      Delete
  5. OMD this looks amazing and it is right on my doorstep.

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am telling you Jess! This place was LIFE!

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top