Topshop Lipstick: Straight Ace


I'm a gal who loves a matte lip but this lipstick may have just upped the sheen lipstick game!
Say hello to Topshop Lips lipstick in Straight Ace.

This is a gorgeous creamy blue toned purple with slight gold reflects that literally GLLLIIDDDDDEEESSS on your lips whilst giving you a fantastic colour pay off and an instant statement lip for all skin tones!

The moisturising formula for this is so impressive it has quickly taken a place in my favourite lipsticks of all time.

You can pick up this lipstick from Topshop for £9.00 
(no longer available on the website)

Don't forget to enter my 2nd DOS giveaway HERE 
Great goodies to be won!


8 comments

  1. This is a brilliant shade, love it!! :)

    http://jen-theblondeblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! It's a STUNNING colour! I love it! :) x

      Delete
  2. That shade is beautiful
    It looks amazing on your skin tone.



    I want to try a purple, but I'm terrified.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ronitra! Don't be terrified! It's all about using lip liner with bright colours! Once you have that down I'm more than sure purple will look amazing on you! :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! I love how purple looks against your skin tone! What away to #werk without over doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaannnnndddd I just read that comment out loud. Yeah, I'm not implying that you ever over do it. Your makeup is always so gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! I didn't even think you meant it that way! Thank you for the love! Means a lot coming from a talented lady like yourself! Super chuffed! :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Nice post - this is a excellent shade for dark skinned girls - it gives you a bold look - i have tried this kind of shade at www.taaz.com and got beautiful results

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top