THE CATCH UP // MY BIRTHDAY

Saturday Night Attire - Dress from ASOS Product ID: 840203
Black Miso Cod from ROKA
I wish I could remember what this drink was called but it was non alcoholic and yummy! 
Seasoned Sashimi Selection
Scallop Skewers With Wasabi and Shiso
Seared Beef With Black Truffle Dressing
Dessert Platter
Lift Selfie at Urban Villa - coat is an old buy from Monki
Sunset at Urban Villa
I can't remember the last time there was a non-beauty related post on here.

To be honest I'm pretty much obsessed with make-up and when I do go out I'm having such a great time I forget to document it but I thought I'd make an effort for my birthday this year.

I LOVE when my birthday comes around!

I know a lot of people aren't fond of birthdays but when you get to spend it with the ones you love it ain't bad at all!

This year for my 28th I was spoilt rotten by my family!

Flowers, chocs, champagne etc.
Sending a special thank you to my brother who really made an effort so much so that he made me cry happy tears!

I don't have many pics of my Friday celebrations which I spent with some of the men in my life, all of the footage was on Snapchat (@nataliekayo) as I was determined to start using it right.
We went to a 90s themed night in Shoreditch where I drank loads (sorry, not sorry) and felt like a teenager but I had soooo much fun, I really love those guys a lot.

On the Saturday still recovering from the night before (groannn) I went with my college friends for a meal at ROKA Charlotte Street.

I had never been there before but was excited to taste what they had to offer.

We went for the premium tasting menu which was prepared and presented beautifully, unfortunately we were not prepared for the amount of raw fish and medium rare finish so a few of us didn't feel too good after the meal but I wouldn't let that put you off!
The service was impeccable and the food was faultless, the issue was with us and not them at all!

After the meal I went on a lil staycation to Urban Villa in Brentford.

This was my 4th time staying there and I LOVED it!

I was able to catch the beautiful sunset. *heart eyes emoji*

If you're travelling to London I would definitely recommend staying here if you like your own space.

I've reviewed Urban Villa when it opened, you can read my review HERE.

All in all I had a fantastic few days and I want to say a mahussive thank you to everyone who sent me messages, cards, tweets and snaps wishing me happy birthday!

Love you all loads!

Here's to what 28 has in store!

Nat x

4 comments

  1. Happy belated Birthday! I'm new to your blog but a new beauty blogger/vlogger myself I sooooo agree there not enough women of colour out there in this field to connect to get inspiration from and just enjoy, so here's to your 28th year xx
    btw please ignore the rosie on the record thats an old blog my new blog is actually www.whatrosiewrote.com. The food in your pics look amazing sushi is my favourite food in the world especially the raw stuff haha:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh happy birthday! Looks like you had a great time. I checked it out via snapchat too!

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top