OOTD: Kaftan Love

Just a quick post, I recently brought this fab oversized hooded kaftan from H&M and today I had my first chance to wear it because of the humid weather. It is a fab piece of clothing as it is sheer and very breathable.
I placed a gold belt in the middle to give it some shape and team it with a pair of leggings, sandals and a tan tassle bag all from H&M!
Nail Varnish: Ciante Skinny Jeans 022











FOTD

BTW the Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser is ab fab! I cannot rave about it anymore, makes my skin look great!

Don't forget to check out my GIVEAWAY here!

Stay Blessed and Beautiful!

x

9 comments

  1. OH MY WORDDD. You are a hottie. and your skin looks fab!!!! where can i buy that moisturiser? and roughly how much will it set me back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit, i'd totally wear that kaftan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute shoes... Pretty outfit!
    xoxo asiahlynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous! definetely following!
    when u get time, could u check out my blog?!
    thank you xx

    http://nyaneduronervioso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit! thanks for the tip on the laura mercier...i am now following you! check out my blog and see if you would like to follow back :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love these shoes!!! I'm following you
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. bonito look!!!!!! un beso guapa :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute sassy look, I just love it! Those shoes are wonderful

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute outfit and you look so pretty xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top