Soo...I Did It










Yeahhh so I had a vain moment, there really is NO NEED for all the photos but I had to show off my NEW DO!

Yeah I went and got it chopped off and I LOVE IT!
It's very choppy and sort of punk rockish which I love!
I have a shape up and all sorts!
I guess the hard part comes with maintaining it now but we all learn as we go along.

The first pic is salon fresh and you can see my dogs cheeky face in the background too!

Was not sure how everyone would take the drastic change but I have had an awesome response from my FB family! :) 

Got my hair cut at Radiant Salon in Bermondsey if anyone is interested.

While I'm here thought I'd do a quick outfit post too!

Went to meet a friend today for a spot of shopping!

Wanted to keep it quite casual!




Jacket: Primari, Top: Topshop, Riding Pants: H&M, Snood: H&M, Heels: Ebay

Apologies for the state of these photos and my militant stance...I have no excuse!

I also want to bring attention to my new shoes!



JC knock off's! Yeah I'm NOT ashamed! Not for the price I bagged them at! £30!!! BARGAAAIN! They are ridiculously comfortable!

I've seen another pair that look exactly like Lita's, may treat myself to those in another colour!

Hmm...

Anyway guys, I'm off to decorate the Christmas tree...BADLY.

Stay tuned to DOS will be making some well needed changes in the new year!

Also a big mahussive THANKS TO ALL READERS AND SUBBIES!

You make blogging worthwhile! 

:)   

xxx

10 comments

  1. Love it, I cut my hair earlier in the year and I love it too!

    The cut looks so good on you!

    www.touchingfaceswithbeautyandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Lita knockoffs! And your hair matches the outfit perfectly. You deserve to have a vain moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this haircut on your face-shape, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new cut. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the love ladies! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore this cut! It really brings out your features. Hope you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGGGGG!

    Nat you look beautifulllllll <3

    I love this cut on you. it has the right edge and its oh so chic

    gorgeous

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much ladies! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top