DOS 1st Birthday!


It has OFFICIALLY been a YEAR since Discoveries Of Self popped it's lil head up into the blogging world and it hasn't looked back since!
I remember reading blogs such as Meek-N-Mild and Bleurgh and just being so inspired!
I thought I love this, I love reading these blogs, I want to be part of this community.
So Discoveries Of Self was born!
I am soooooo grateful to everyone who has subscribed, commented and checked out the blog on passing as it is such a mismatch of so many items, it's nice to know that people still read it!

When I am less poor I will run a belated birthday giveaway!

Thank you all!!!

xxx

5 comments

  1. Happy 1st !
    :)




    http://www.crystallized-elements.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy first bday !!! and well done :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww congrats on your blog anniversary :) x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much ladies for reading and thank you for your comments! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy forst bday DOS

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top