Statement Skirts


I have never been a skirt kinda gal!
In fact I shy away from skirts, not because I don't like them but because trousers are warm and generally more comfortable.
However, I don't know what happened...maybe one of those times I bumped my head I moved something around, I dunno!! But now I am giving skirts a chance!

Above you can see 3 of my statement skirts.

The first

Brought from eBay HERE.
This was my first statement skirt so I was a bit conscious about wearing it but if you're gonna go statement you might as well do it!!!
As you can see here I've gone what you can only call 'the eclectic look' but I feel it works.
I paired this skirt with a black Topshop crop top, H&M fur collar, eBay capped sandals and my fav bobble hat!

The second

Brought from Urban Outfitters (similar HERE)
When I saw this I fell in love, it's edgy but sexy, just what I like!
Here I teamed this skirt with sandals from eBay, sunglasses from eBay and a Topshop tee. To finish off the outfit add a faux leather jacket and your favourite lippie!

The third

I'm cheating a little bit with this one. 
This skirt is actually a beautiful dress from ASOS which isn't entirely weather appropriate right now. *sad face*
 I REALLY wanted to wear it for a night out so I popped my favourite Topshop crop top (LOVE THESE) over the top of the dress, paired with my Primarni platforms and viola!
This summer dress is transformed into an eye catching outfit for a night out!

I can safely say that I am now a fan of skirts, they are so versatile and allow me to express my femininity in different ways through their different styles!
Thumbs up for skirts yo!

What do you think of statements skirts, are you brave enough to try them?
Which look is your favourite?



37 comments

  1. absolutely adore your 2nd look, the skirt looks incredible on you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your figure is amazing, love look 2. you look stunning in all three looks!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks luv! I like look 2 as well! Probably my fav! x

      Delete
  3. You look amazing!! Particularly loving the 3rd look...

    Liv x

    www.twentiesfemalebristol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liv!!! I love this dress so much!! Lol! x

      Delete
  4. Love all the looks...especially the one in the middle! You did that!

    -Chymere Anais

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just bought the Asos river island skirt. The one youre wearing from urban though looks amazing on you. All the skirts do actually!

    Much love from NYC

    http://dryycleanonly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great style of skirt, very versatile!! xx

      Delete
  6. Love, love, LOVE these skirts! I love skirts, I have to say that while all of them are dope, the second one is my absolute favorite!!! I need one like this in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks La! It's a great skirt! I love its attitude! Lol! x

      Delete
  7. I love all of these skirts! But I think the first one is my fav, great post. Found you through fbl chat, now following.
    Xx
    logansrunway.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Haha! Glad you do! :) Thanks for reading! x

      Delete
  9. Love your look !
    xox :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. You looook gorgeous! Love the skirts! They are soo coool! And totally the perfect length!
    xoox Beckerman Sistas
    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dolls!! Yeah I love the fact that they are not too short (in places anyway! lol!) ;) :) xxx

      Delete
  11. Love love all 3 looks, I can't even say which is my fav. However the first ebay skirt is currently in my basket ready for purchase.
    Was it true to size or did you have to buy one up or down??
    Thanks
    Maureen
    www.myeverydaytreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maureen! I purchased this skirt in a size 12 which I am now but it is quite loose (I had to cinch in the waist for this post) so I'd recommend buying a size down! :) x

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your reply, I will order the 10. Thanks x

      Delete
  12. Love all the looks so much! I think the 2nd is my fave though, that skirt is amazing! x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, love all of them! but the third is something to die for! xx

    greetings from http://neb-ula.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do love that dress! Thanks Ula! x

      Delete
  14. U look amazing babes,love ur figure& love all 3 would wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look hot girl! I really love the middle skirt! Might have to nab it when my spending ban is over!

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sade!! Haha! I know about those Spending Bans, the best part is treating yourself afterwards! Lol! x

      Delete
  16. Looking great in all of them missy. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. That skirt in the middle is amazeballs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top