Soldier Status

Cossack:eBay/ Snood: American Apparel/
Camo Jacket: ASOS Marketplace/Jeans: Primark/Boots: New Look
This was my running errands look today.
Lately my main aim has been to keep warm.
Cold seems to be my best friend so I make sure I am layered up to the fullest whenever I leave the house nowadays. 
Today the weather was just crap however I had some last minute Christmas shopping to do so I donned my camo gear to show the world I WASN'T PLAYING AROUND! *hard face*

I've never been so excited for Christmas, not because of the presents but the company. 
I feel as though I haven't spent enough times with my loved ones lately being caught up in my everyday life however around Christmas, 
I just FEEL THE LOVE! 
(Darius would be so proud of me!)

I can't wait to see my friends and spend time with my family.

Tune I've been LOVING lately...click below:



In case I don't blog before Tuesday, have an overly blessed Christmas guys!
Thank you so much for reading. 
Means the world and then some.


8 comments

  1. I love the camo jacket! I'm doing my last minute Christmas shopping (which is all of it...) tomorrow, maybe I need to dress tougher to elbow everyone out of my way! x

    mini-adventures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I definitely recommend it, it really works! x

      Delete
  2. Love that jacket.

    With love,
    Tisha Jade of NeverJaded

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tisha! ASOS Marketplace has some real gems! x

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top