YSL Buys

YSL Babydoll Mascara/ YSL Rouge Pur Couture in 39
Working within walking distance of Oxford Street has it's pros and cons. 
Pros include the vast array of shops, however this is also considered a con in my eyes as I happily add to my ever expanding wishlist!

After work on Thursday my colleagues and I headed to Oxford Street to take advantage of the high street beauty offers.
However somehow (I cannot figure out how!) I ended up at the YSL counter in Debenhams.

I have never been a YSL girl, I own nothing from this luxury brand and to be perfectly honest I had no plans to buy anything from them until I saw Tanya Burr's video
I loved the look of Touche Eclat foundation on her so I wanted to try this out but I became distracted by the GORGEOUS range of lipsticks on offer.

I swatched until I had no space left on my hand and vowed to pick up the gorgeous purple that had caught my eye.

Cue two days later and an overwhelming amount of begging to my brother... I took my short lil self to my local Debenhams in order to pick up the YSL Shocking Mascara and the purple lipstick I had swatched.

The lady at the counter was super nice! 
Instead of the Shocking Mascara she recommend YSL's newest mascara Babydoll which worked much better for me as I found upon testing Shocking my lashes clumped up A LOT.

She then matched my shade of Touche Eclat foundation to B70 and finished off with a GORGEOUS YSL bronzer in 30.

It was safe to say I was fully YSL'd up!

I left happy and very impressed.

When I got home I wasted no time swatching my new lipstick!

This lipstick is DE-vine! 
I mean with YSL you get what you pay for!!
It glides on fabulously and provides the most beautiful smell as well as colour.
Here I'm wearing the Babydoll mascara as well as my new gorgeous lipstick.
I think the pictures sell how seductive this lipstick really is!

I can finally end my strenuous mission of finding the perfect purple lipstick!
Thanks YSL!

Do you have any YSL products?
What do you recommend?

Dont forget to enter my GIVEAWAY due to end on the 2nd June 2013.

16 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! It's an amazing lipstick! x

      Delete
  2. the purple lipstick looks awesome on you! thanks for sharing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have beautiful skn, girl! Whats your skincare routine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you! I'm in the midst of creating a skin regime post! Stay tuned for it! :)

      Delete
  4. I found your blog looking for lipstick swatches, you never disappoint, but you are hurting my bank balance.

    amanda h.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! :)
    I love YSL Touche Eclat (the under eye liquid brush). I'm trying eco versions at the moment but I miss it SO BAD!!!

    www.bexceptionalonline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tested out a bit of the concealer whilst I was there, it has really caught my interest!! I imagine it's pretty amaze!

      Delete
  6. I love the whole look! Ur lashes and lipstick look amazing! :D I love YSL touche eclat, really good for brightening the face! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! I think I need to try out this concealer, I've heard so many great things about it!

      Delete
  7. That lipstick is amazinggg on you and the packaging?!? <3 x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowww! I love the colour and the packaging is sooo lush! x

      Delete
  8. UBER Gorg!!! I purchased a tube of YSL lipstick a month ago and I have been hooked every since!!! I am up to 8 tubes....someone help me!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 8!? I am so jealous, they make the most lush products! It's easy to get hooked!

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top