HLF Reload

Homie Lover Friend Tee: YouWorkIt
Jeans: Topshop Joni
Booties: Gina Tricot
Lipstick: Wet N Wild's Cherry Bomb and OCC Lip Tar in Black Dhalia

If you follow me on Instagram you would have already seen this but I just had to share my win with you guys!
You know when you forget about a item of clothing you once brought and then you find it literally MONTHS later and you're ecstatic?! 
Yeah! This is what happened here.

I brought this Homie, Lover, Friend tee almost two years ago after I had first fallen in love with it from seeing a picture of it on Tumblr, but back then I wasn't too sure of my personal style and so quickly left it in the back of my drawer.
Last week I happened to be rummaging around some of my unpacked uni belongings when I found it!
I had plans for it immediately.

Risa has really inspired me to give tees more of a look in, so I popped it straight on with the amazing Joni Jeans for Topshop (I seriously love these jeans guys but bare in mind Primark do a dupe of these for a tenner!) and my Gina Tricot sling back boots.

I love the retro look I've achieved with this.
The possibilities with tees really are never ending, I will definitely be purchasing more in the future!

Are you a tee lover?
Can you recommend some great tee vendors?
How would you style this t-shirt?

21 comments

  1. Love that top - such a good feeling when you find your unloved clothes again.

    Jazzie x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks luv! Haha it's one of the best feelings, almost like finding lost money!

      Delete
  2. Love that shirt...and your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this outfit! I totally want that t-shirt! :)

    http://jen-theblondeblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I'm so glad I found it! It's def a gem!

      Delete
  4. Love the Hair and outfit :)
    redzflyhigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair is so pretty and those jeans look nice on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! One of my favourite pair of jeans! Joni's are great!

      Delete
  6. I love your hair. This look is gorgeous.

    RLW_xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look stunning, awesome tee
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I say I have all kinds of love for this outfit

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. WAH, this tee is amazing! Such a cool, casual look. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. What size of shirt did you get? I really want to buy that same shirt but I'm afraid it's going to be crazy baggy on me! Btw, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me to lose the tee again as soon as I've found it, I think it's a Medium! And thanks hun! :) x

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top