Instagram Living Pt 12

First Ever Football Match/ NYX Smokey Palette/ NYX September Blogger Of The Month/ Wig and New Look Dress/
A Visit To Burger And Lobster/ Ellis Faas Lip Products (review coming soon)/ My Fresh Hair Cut/ My Furball :)/
60s Inspired Makeup Look/ Bitstrips Fun/ Joni Jeans/ LimeCrime Styletto Lipstick/
Autumn Makeup Tutorial Look/ Rainbow Cake From Hummingbirds Bakery/ NYX Blush and Lip Gloss/ Coloured Raine Lipstick in Boudoir

@NatalieKayO

Bunper edition of my Instagram Living feature as I've realised that I haven't made one since August! Shock!

Just a lil catch up with what I've been doing which is mainly applying make up by the looks of it! Haha!


No comments

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top