Lightly Toasted

Hey lovelies I hope you are all well!?
In a bid to get more videos up on my YouTube channel I've created a new segment.
DOS Fast Face
(I actually really do not like this name but I couldn't think of anything clever, if you have a suggestion PURLEASE let me know, I need all the help I can get!)

This segment will be a sped up version of my make up application.

I decided to make these for two reasons.
1) I love playing around with make up and I create a tonne of wearable looks but I never show it to anyone, my looks are very simple and great for beginners to make up, because of that I really wanted to show you guys how I apply make up and that it doesn't need to be perfect -  you'll see my messy eyeshadow application in the video.

2) I want to make my videos viewer friendly which means shortening them down, because let's face it, we don't always want to see a 16 minutes tutorial!

So I hope you guys like!

My first instalment is above.
Please bear with my when it comes to lighting and video names, le sigh!

8 comments

  1. wonderful! i love it!
    i want to see more :)
    kisses
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the makeup look, beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video! I absolutely love the look!! xx

    www.peonyandpeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love and thanks for watching! :) x

      Delete
  4. Looooooooooooooooooooooooove the video!!! That NARS blush looks GORGEOUS on ya! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steph! Orange blushers are always a winner in my books! :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top