Illamasqua Glamore Lipsticks

illamasqua glamore lipstick buff soaked vampette discoveries of self nc50 swatches

illamasqua glamore lipstick buff soaked vampette discoveries of self nc50 swatches
illamasqua glamore lipstick buff soaked vampette discoveries of self nc50 swatches
illamasqua glamore lipstick buff soaked vampette discoveries of self nc50 swatches
illamasqua glamore lipstick buff soaked vampette discoveries of self nc50 swatches
How gorgeous are these lipsticks?!
Until this year I was an Illamasqua lipstick virgin however after hearing about their newly formulated Glamore lipsticks I had to change this REAL QUICK!

Soaked  - a vivid bright orange was first on my list. 
Orange lipsticks have been my one battle, I can never wear them quite right but Soaked is perfect. The new formula means that the lipstick gllllliddddes on with maximum pigmentation. I was so impressed with Soaked I had to add more of these babies to my collection.
So welcome my two latest additions: Vampette and Buff.

Vampette is a new release from Illamasqua, described as a "deep berry, satin finish." Honestly guys, this is a WINNING colour, not only because of it's shade (a gorgeous berry which deepens in intensity when layered) but because of the texture, creamy but comfortable, what I look for in a non-matte lipstick.

Next, Buff. 
Buff is part of Illamasqua's new Nude collection which consists of 7 new nude lipsticks designed for women of all skin tones.
On the website Illamasqua describe Buff as a "fudge brown, satin finish."
Not sure that I would call it fudge brown, I mean, on sight it looks terrifying to a brown skinned gal like myself; "a grey toned, cool nude brown" is the best description I could come up with, but once applied with a brown liner, MY WORDDDD GUYS, this is just LIFE itself!
It's an unconventional nude which reminds me a lot of the 90's nudes, either way I love it!!
To see it in action click HURRR

All in all, I think Illamasqua have really been underselling these gems, the formula is amazing, comfortable, long wearing without sacrificing colour pay off.
Yes, they aren't the cheapest (£18.50) but these are an investment and believe me, you will NOT be dissappointe!
Would I recommend?
Most definitely!

For information visit Illamasqua's website

Natalie x

6 comments

  1. Oh god, buff looks absolutely gorgeous! Definitely adding it to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three of them look absolutely stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top