YOUTUBE // Spring/Summer Beauty Loves

spring summer beauty favourites discoveries of self blog
You may be asking yourself - "Where have you been Natalie?"
Well, I've been trying to film YouTube videos which takes much longer than you may think and 9 times out of 10 I don't bother to publish as I'm not happy with finished product - frustrating to say the least.
The amount of work that goes into filming and editing a video is unreal and has been taking up a lot of my time but I really do love filming and my editing skills are improving - I hope!
I will be back to regular blogging soon but until then why not enjoy my latest YouTube video!
My Spring/Summer Beauty Favs!
Products Mentioned:
Beauty Blender
Pantene Pro V Repair & Protect Dry Oil 
Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer 
Sleek Eyebrow Stylist
Sleek Brow Perfector
NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder
Cover FX Custom Cover Drops
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
Milani Baked Blush
Fashion Fair Beauty Highlighter in Golden Lights
KIKO Luscious Lip Cream
Colourpop BFF3 Lippie Pencil
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder
Tarte Tartlette Palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit
Lancome La Vie Est Belle 
For more videos click HERE to subscribe and don't forget to LIKE if you do!
Muchos Love!
Nat x

4 comments

  1. Nice video! I have the tartelette palette too :)
    I didn't think I wanted to cream contour palette but now from seeing this video I might want it now :)

    Kayla
    Sheer Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kayla! The cream contour palette is by far my favourite cream based product and I'm not fan of cream based products at all!

      Delete
  2. your make up is just flawless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top