YOUTUBE // HOLIDAY COLLAB W/ MUA_LARISA

kylie jenner brown lip inspired dark skin makeup tutorial mua_larisa
kylie jenner brown lip inspired dark skin makeup tutorial mua_larisa
I love making YouTube videos but I'm such a perfectionist I very rarely post but this video was a must and came out just as I intended.

I teamed up with one of my fav YouTubers Larisa for a holiday make-up collab.

Larisa went for a cranberry glitter look with a gorgeous nude lip whilst I took some inspo from Kylie Jenner with gold eyes and a matte brown lip.

If you like the video dont forget to subscribe HERE and dont forget to check out Larisa's video HERE.

Nat x


3 comments

  1. What hair is this please??? I need to know! 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anne! If you watch the video via YouTube you'll be able to see the description box that will have a link to a video all about my hair! :) x

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top