ZOEVA // COCOA BLEND EYE SHADOW PALETTE

Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette, Nude Palette, Zoeva, Discoveries Of Self Blog, Eye Shadow Palette, Swatches, Dark Skin
Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette, Nude Palette, Zoeva, Discoveries Of Self Blog, Eye Shadow Palette, Swatches, Dark Skin
Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette, Nude Palette, Zoeva, Discoveries Of Self Blog, Eye Shadow Palette, Swatches, Dark Skin
Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette, Nude Palette, Zoeva, Discoveries Of Self Blog, Eye Shadow Palette, Swatches, Dark Skin
Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette, Nude Palette, Zoeva, Discoveries Of Self Blog, Eye Shadow Palette, Swatches, Dark Skin
L-R: Bitter Start, Sweeter End, Warm Notes, Subtle Blend, Beans Are White, Pure Ganache, Substitute For Love, Freshly Toasted, Infusion, Delicate Acidity

What a beautiful palette this is!

I honestly had sleepless nights over this gorgeous piece of work - no word of a lie!

The Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette was completely new to me. 
Although I own their brushes I was never really interested in their make-up range until I saw the Cocoa Blend palette.

This palette is the perfect palette for those of us who love nude shades but want something a little bit out of our comfort zone at the same time.

The palette itself consists of 10 eye shadows in various finishes which include: Matte, Satin, Duo Chrome, Pearl and Matte with Glitter. 
To have all these finishes in one palette is impressive!

Cocoa Blend holds the following shades described as such:

Bitter Start - Palest matte nude (matte)
Sweeter End - Shimmering duo chrome nougat (duo chrome)
Warm Notes - Glittering cranberry purple (pearl)
Subtle Blend - Metallic deep bronze (pearl)
Beans Are White - Deep cocoa matte brown (matte)
Pure Ganache - Pure and luxurious metallic gold (pearl)
Substitute For Love - Toffee brown with subtle shimmer (satin)
Freshly Toasted - Rich mahogany brown (matte)
Infusion - Matte dark brown infused with golden glitter (matte with glitter)
Delicate Acidity - Berry toned brown shimmer (duo chrome IMO)

I can honestly say that this is one of my favorite palettes hands down.

The shades are buttery, easy to blend and pigmentation is fantastic as you can see from the swatches above made with no primer. 
Delicate Acidity covers my tattoo!

I find myself reaching for Freshly Toasted as a fantastic transitional shade, whilst Substitute For Love is ideal for blending as it near matches my skin tone. Warm Notes makes a perfect lid shade as seen HERE.

This palette holds the perfect combination of  warm day to night shades without going overboard which makes it ideal as a travelling palette.

And best of all this palette retails for only £15.50 or 17.50 EUR which is impressive for the quality and range of eye shadows you get - this palette really gives some higher end brands something to think about!

The Cocoa Blend palette is normally sold on Beauty Bay in the UK but is currently sold out (it's that good!) but you can order yours, like I did, from the Zoeva site directly. 

In total I paid 25.00 EUR inclusive of shipping and I received my palette within 5 days, 2 of which spanned over a weekend.

So, all in all, I think it's safe to say that I love this palette!

There's nothing like it out on the market which makes it that bit more special!

Nat x


No comments

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top