ASOS Petite

It feels like I have been gone for the LONGEST time but I am back on track with blogging! I have sooo many post coming up and I cant wait to share them all!

Whilst in my blogging slump I have been web browsing, especially online clothes shops and it seems that I have fallen in love with ASOS all over again!

As a female of 5' 3" I have been paying particular attention to their petite range...here are a few items that I have added to my wishlist!

Click on images for more details!





 
All Pictures Courtesy Of ASOS.com

Obviously my ASOS Wishlist has now reached a total cost of something unimaginable but a girl can dream!

Nat x

3 comments

  1. My fav online shopping experience!!! I've been really into wrap dresses lately because they compliment my shape the best and I've gotten a few pieces off the site. Just treat yourself to a new one for accomplishing something and you won't feel so bad about the cost!!

    ~C.
    funkybeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats such a good idea! I guess I'm due for a treat now! LOL! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sunglasses are everything!!.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top