eBay Dupes

I've been going eBay CRAY!

Seriously I've fallen in love with eBay all over again after stumbling across VIPXO blog a few months back! Her eBay wishlists are my dream!

I've discovered soo many fab new products each day! 
Here are two of my favourites right now!




The first items are these perfume dupe roll ons which I scored for £5.15 (including £1.15 p+p)
These are AMAZING!
I LOVVVE perfume but can't bring myself to spend £60 odd on the ones I love.
This store offers your favourite fragrances in an oil roll on form.
Inexpensive and long lasting! I loved these soo much I purchased 6 but gave two away as I think they are soo great.
You can purchase them HERE
I can honestly say that although these are dupes of popular fragrances they are AMAZING dupes, soo spot on.
The other added bonus is that these are in oil form, as someone with highly sensitive skin I can wear these with no bother!
I will be purchasing more, can't believe how AWESOME these are!




The second item are these Ksubi Skeleton inspired sunglasses which I purchased for £8.35 (free p+p.) from this seller HERE (however, the black glasses are currently not in stock) I fell in love with these glasses after seeing Elina of Imperfect Perfectionista (if you haven't read her blog you are missing out...seriously!) wearing the real Ksubi's but after researching the price my heart broke, however, after some hunting around eBay I came across these and its official...I am in LOVE!

I love how edgy they are and they are sooo DARK, as soon as I put them on it feels like night time, LOL!
Can't wait for the weather to improve or for the sun to stay out for more than 10 mins so that I can rock these. They go fab with  my all black outfit!

My cheeky mutt in the background! :)

x

8 comments

  1. eBay is actually dangerous, everything is so cheap but all the cheap things add up eventually! But still there's some amazing things on there x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is soo true! I have to be sooo careful on there or I'd be bankrupt! Lol! x

      Delete
  2. omg I have the same ebay obsessions! And now that I have the app on my phone its even worse - cringe! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is sooooooo dangerous! LOL! Even worse that its an app too! x

      Delete
  3. I love those sunglasses! I might have to find myself a pair. Your hair looks great too btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my love! These sunglasses are the bomb.com I have to admit! And thanks! :) x

      Delete
  4. Yay! So glad you're back in to eBay and thanks for the little mention :)

    Those roll ons are brilliant! I've never thought of getting them before xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, you have rekindled my eBay love! xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top