The Red Lippy Project

There are times when I feel like I'm 18...to be perfectly honest when I say times, what I really mean is "most days" I feel 18 but being 25 brings responsibilities.
Most importantly for us ladies...health.

25 is the year of cervical screening, the thing we all know is inevitable but fear!

However The Red Lippy Project is here to calm your nerves and raise awareness for a very serious issue.

Every day in the UK 9 women are diagnosed with cervical cancer and 3 women will lose their lives to the disease. 
Cervical cancer is also the most common cancer in women aged 35 and under.

These figures are shocking however we can help ourselves and reduce these number by booking and attending our cervical screenings.

You can join The Red Lippy Project from the 9th - 15th June just by wearing your favourite red lipstick!

Post it to Twitter, Instagram or Facebook and don't forget to @redlippyproject or #redlippyproject to spread the word and hone in on how important it is to book and attend your cervical screening when notified by your doctor.

You can also donate to the Eve Appeal through the website to help raise funds for vital research towards the cause.

Here you can see me rocking my favourite red of all time MAC Ruby Woo.

I have recently recieved my letter from my doctor, I believe this project was the serious push I needed to book!

Yeah, the procedure may be uncomfortable but so is eyebrow threading!

Don't forget to join the project ladies and spread the word! 
Blog, Facebook, Instagram, Tweeet do it all!

Let's spread the word about cervical cancer.

6 comments

  1. Hi, Natalie!

    I have nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger Award!
    http://extraextravagant.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-kreativ-blogger-award.html

    xoxo
    Sockwun
    ExtraExtravagant.bs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! I will check it out now! :) :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great post very informative..
    I just started blogging, plz check out my blog
    Bea x
    http://lavieb3llle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post, great info! Cervical cancer is an important issue and it's great to raise awareness!

    Love the red lippy, suits you :)

    Mel

    A Day In The Life Of Mel: http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely, very important! This is such a great project for raising awareness!

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top