Looking.gd


On Saturday I was lucky enough to attend my first ever blogging event!
I met up with the gorgeous ladies Risa and Sade in the rare summer sun in a bustling Soho and we made our way to the Looking.gd HQ.

On arrival we were immediately greeted by the lovely Chloe who handed us wine and directed us to the goodies on offer!

We happily tucked into sweets on the roof and enjoyed the amazing atmosphere on hand!
 We were even treated to a fab bag with Ragged Priest (I didn't waste ANY time) and Delilah Dust goodies tucked inside! Amaze!

Chloe took the time to approach us and explain the concept of Looking.gd.

Looking.gd is essentially the modern day Fashionista's paradise!

You can upload your OOTD's straight to the site (the app is on it's way,) vote on the other OOTD's you love as well as join the Looking.gd forum if you love a good ol' chin wag about fashion and style!

The site already has some great outfits uploaded so take a look!

You can even have a sneaky peak at my Looking.gd profile HERE

This is a fab website which is taking off! Get your snaps up there now!
Taking a selfie has never felt so good! ;)


6 comments

  1. You look great and I can imagine how happy you were!
    I was invited at my first blogging event last year and it is still one of the happiest days in my memories!
    Have a great day
    xoxo from sunny Italy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great day and we had fab weather too which made it even better! Definitely a great memory! Thanks so much for reading and commenting Valentina! :) x

      Delete
  2. It Looked like a Fun Event, Lovely Pictures!
    Great post!
    http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk/
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claudia! It was a tonne of fun! :) xx

      Delete
  3. So cool to attend a blogging event! Nice photos here, those lollies are making me hungry.
    By the way thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment, I usually support and visit people's blogs that take the time to leave me comments and plus I've now discovered your blog and am happy to support, new Bloglovin follower here! :)

    Cheers,
    Mel

    A Day In The Life Of Mel:http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7865921/a-day-in-the-life-of-mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Mel and no probs! Really loved your brush holder idea! x

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top