Naturally Bronzed

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!
Blood, sweat and tears later! (I'm lying, I really am!)
My first ever makeup tutorial!
I wanted to do a semi-simple makeup look that can be worn for a nice evening out, nothing too dramatic but that does the trick!

I hope you guys like it, constructive criticism as well as thumbs up are appreciated!

For a list of all products...look below :)

FACE:
Sleek Contour Kit in Dark
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC50
Mary Kay Setting Spray
MAC Brow Set in Beguile
MUFE Camouflage Palette in No.4
MAC Oil Control Lotion
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in Warm Almond 6.5
Graftobian Hi-Def Foundation in Winter Wheat
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC50
YSL Terre Saharienne Bronzing Powder in No.3
Covergirl Queen Bronzer in Ebony Bronze Q120
Sleek Rose Gold Blush
Milani Baked Blush in Terra Sole 04 
Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush in Dare

EYES:
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze
Makeup Geek E/S in Pretentious 
Inglot E/S in No. 335
Makeup Geek E/S Bada Bing
YSL Babydoll Mascara
Benefit They're Real Mascara

LIPS:
Barry M Lip Liner in Plum No.11
ELF Mineral Lipstick in Rosy Tan
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Miami Babe

SETTING:
Graftobian Makeup Setting Spray

BRUSHES USED:
"MAC" eBay Brushes
Coastal Scents Brushes
Real Technique Brushes


Let me know what you think!
Will you be trying this look out?

6 comments

  1. Gorgie!!!! What did you use to film and edit?! I want to do a voice over video!!! Your first vid is perfection my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my lovely! :) I used a Canon 600D to film and iMovie to edit and record the voiceover! Thank you so much!!! :)

      Delete
  2. This is amazing! Love it

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. the final look is gorgeous! You looking glowing!

    Myra x

    Alluring Style

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top