Winter/Fall Lipstick Suggestions

I did it!
I swatched all my Winter/Fall lipsticks.
Now, as stated in my video I don't believe in wearing a particular lipstick because we've reached a certain season but I know a lot of us are drawn to deeper lipsticks during the winter so I thought why not act like the enabler I am and show you guys some suggested lipsticks that you can pick up!
My collections consisted of mainly affordable lipsticks, some ranging from £1 to slightly higher end (£20+), some mattes, some glosses and a lip pencil so I hope there's something for everyone!
I hope you enjoy the video and don't forget to check out the list of featured lipsticks below to see where you can purchase them!
NYX Butter Lipstick in Licorice
MAC Lip Pencil in Nightmoth
Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution in Birkin Brown
Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick in Vampette
Coloured Raine Gloss Pot in Arabian Night (this is also sold in lipstick form)
OCC Lip Tar in Black Dhalia (application footage: Coloured Raine Glosspot in Plum Fairy - sorry guys!)
Coloured Raine Lipstick in Boudoir
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Dark Knight Waterl-oops
MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Smoked Purple (PRO)
NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Absolute Red
LA Colours Lipstick in Matte Maroon (bought at Beauty Base)
Makeup Revolution Amazing Lipstick in Rebel With Cause
Milani Colour Statement Lipstick in Sangria
Wet N Wild Megalast Lipsticks: Vamp It Up, Cherry Bomb, Ravin' Raisin
YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in 39 Divin Pourpre
MAC Cosmetic Lipsticks in  Diva
NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Deep Bronze
FURTHER RECOMMENDATIONS: 
(I deleted these clips by accident )
Coloured Raine Glosspot in Plum Fairy (this is also sold in lipstick form - see swatch here)
Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick in Sugar Plum Fairy - see swatch here
Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Cranberry (LE)
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Transylvania - see swatch here
LimeCrime Styletto Lipstick - see swatch here
Topshop Lip Crayon in Suspect - see swatch here
Much love!!

Natalie x

6 comments

  1. Hi Natalie!
    First off, thanks for the list! I've spent the entire month agonising over whether to get MAC Smoked Purple or NYX Transylvania. I've seen reviews about both being really patchy and difficult to work with; which do you think is a better choice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem love!

      Yes it's true, both are quite patchy, an even coverage means you have to take extra time.
      I like the lightness (as in feel) of Transylvania but you need to go in with a few coats, letting each application dry in-between, on the other hand Smoked Purple is such a unique colour but it does feel heavy on the lips.

      Ooooh this is such a hard one, I would recommend both but I have to admit I wear Transylvania more just because it feels more comfortable on the lips! Hope this helps!

      Delete
  2. Defo will look into getting some of these lipsticks!
    Love the video x

    www.estherlakanni.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! your lips are so sexy.... you rock those colors gal..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top