London Living (Ridiculously Picture Heavy)

So before I start let me just say this is the definition of Picture Heavy!

As mentioned in my Much Needed Moments post I wanted/needed to explore London more and who better to do this with then my long time friend Alan!
Alan and I have known each other since year 4 (around 17 years now, gasp!) but we rarely get to hang out, however we set some time aside to hang out today, catch up and explore! 

 In his capable hands we started the day off sipping on great coffee at Electric Coffee Co. in Ealing from there we tubed it straight to the Emirates Cable Cars which gave us a stunning view of the O2!
From there we grabbed some burgers at Byron (their Oreo milkshake with malt, LIFE ITSELF!) then made our way to Primrose Hill and my new love Regent's Park, unfortunately I missed most of the flowers as the blooming season was over but the grounds were beautiful, I was mesmerised but I don't want to write too much, rather let the pictures do the talking :)


I have to count myself lucky for living in London, it really has so much to offer and I also know I'm very blessed to have amazing people in my life.

Natalie x

5 comments

  1. Beautiful photos. I love London, I really need to explore more of it as it's on my doorstep! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a good day, in the right weather London is the BEST place to be!! x

      Delete
  2. Thanks Mary, I had an amazing time indeed! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Natalie. I've only visited London 3 times as I live outside the UK. I didn't realise there was so much to see. I'll definitely do more exploring next time I visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Faith! On a day with great weather there is so much to do in London, it's so pretty! x

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top