Winter Lush List

Winter Wishlist

I've been lusting.
I'm not even sorry about it guys, I'm really not!
I really do love make up and above are some of the items I've had my eye on for a while (some only for a few hours, shame on me) but nevertheless I need to add these beauts to my collection!



Anastasia Beverly Hills Single Eyeshadows - These are yet to be released (18th November) but I've already noted down a few I want after seeing these on YouTube, namely, Pink Champagne, Morocco and Sienna. My list is obviously longer (me being me) but I need to do more research on the shades but for a more indepth look as well as swatches visit Norvina's (Anastasia's daughter) YouTube.

NARS Audacious Lipstick in Liv - Need. Want. Love. Liv is a gorgeous deep aubergine shade that attracted me immediately! I've bee really pulling towards the darker shades of lipstick this year and this is no exception, plus all reviews I've read have commented on the stunning pigmentation as well as texture, yeah this is a bit pricey (£24.00) but more of an investment buy and great for those of you looking for a particular shade of red, pink, berry or nude.

Sigma F20 Large Powder Brush and Sigma F25 Tapered Face Brush - I've recently just purchased my first Sigma brush (E40) and I can safely say that I am in love, blending eye shadows has never felt so good. I now need more! The F20 is perfect for applying your all over face powder to set foundation whilst the F25 would work well for highlighting.

MAC Mocha Lipstick - Blame BeautybyJJ, I saw her wearing this lipstick in this video and I fell for it! Long story short basically!

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Caramel - Everyone and their mum has been talking about the creamy concealers and now I want to talk about it too. I would use Caramel as an under eye highlight when I want more of a full coverage look.

MAC x Nasty Gal - Gunner - Another soon to be release. MAC have teamed up with Nasty Gal to create 3 limited edition lipsticks, Stunner, Runner and Gunner and out of the three Gunner is the one I'm lusting after.
A deep matte purple? Yes please! The MAC x Nasty Gal Collection is due to release in the US on the 4th December and internationally in February 2015.

MAC Mineralise Skin Finish Natural in Dark - An oldie but a goodie, I used to use Deep Dark but that baby used to oxidise on me like something else so I put it to one side and told myself to get Dark (that was around 3 years ago now) fast forward to today, cue new packaging and softer formulation and my need for a new lighter face powder (my Inglot one is a lil heavy for me) and I'm back on the hunt for a new MSF.

Make Up Forever Ever Pro Finish in 175 Deep Caramel - Another contender for the face powder position. This can be used wet for more sheer coverage or dry for buildable medium - full coverage. The reviews that I've read state that the Pro Finish really gives off a natural but flawless finish.

KIKO Luscious Cream Lipstick in #503 - This is a gorgeous brown lipstick that I've been dreaming about after seeing this on a YouTuber. I've been more about brown lipsticks lately and this would be another great addition to my small collection.

Steam Cream - I love using Steam Cream! It's my go to face cream in the winter months when my skin tends to get drier. I don't buy this religiously but I go through at least one tin per season and it's about that time where I feel a restock coming on.

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Topaz - LOVEEEEEE.
After seeing Nana talk about this in her October Favs I fell in love, it looks stunning and I've heard sooo many people wax lyrical about how amazing the BECCA Skin Perfectors are, however these are pricey, I'm going to have to think about this one for a while...maybe ask for it as a Christmas present? ;)

Natalie x

5 comments

  1. Hi there, quick question for you, if you don't mind. Which highlighter is better, the Lorac one or the Becca one?
    Thanks :)
    Alero

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alero, I'm afraid I'm unable to give you a straight answer as I do not own Topaz as of yet but from what I've seen Lorac gives you a less obvious understated glow whilst Topaz gives a gorgeous soft but more pigmented highlight x

      Delete
  2. I LOVE Topaz by Becca and we've been more or less inseparable since I discovered it earlier this year. The NARS audacious lipsticks are pretty great but the concealer is a must-have imho. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get my hands on the concealer, it's my next buy!

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top