Instagram Living Pt 16

LA Girl Glazed Lip Paints/ Ben Nye Media Pro Poudre Palette -LOVVE!/ Vamp It Up Tutorial

@NatalieKayO



It's been a LONG time since I've posted an Instagram Living post, it's funny because so much has happened since my last post, it almost feels like a lifetime ago now.

Whilst I keep my IG mostly makeup based, the pictures still remind me of how frequently change occurs in life, it's a weird thing that I'm still getting used to but I'll talk more about that in another post, perhaps another Life Update.

Passed all of that stuff I'm still make up mad, buying and experimenting although I'm trying to curb a lot of my make up spending nowadays, I mean, c'mon, no one really needs 5 red lipsticks! Haha!

Hope you're all well and preparing for the holiday season! 
Family, festiveness and food!
 If it wasn't for the weather it would be my favourite time of the year!

I have a lot more posts on the way so stay tuned, as well as some videos and I haven't forgotten, I still have a giveaway to launch too, just trying to come up with some good giveaway items, what would you guys recommend, let me know!

For the meantime, muchos love peoples!

Natalie x


2 comments

  1. Easy. the Amrezy Anastasia palette. Seeing as that's the hottest thing out there now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo or even better some of the Anastasia Beverly Hills single eye shadows that are due to be released next week, that would give the options of having the same quality and more shade selection too! Thanks love! A great suggestion!

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top