EyeMedia Studios


A few weeks ago I was contacted by EyeMedia Studios and invited to try out one of their photo packages.
I hadn't been feeling too Beyonce fabulous at the time so when presented with the chance to get dolled up for a photoshoot I jumped at the chance! 

I was invited to try out the Pro Premium Package* which included hair and makeup and up to 5 outfit changes.

Upon arrival I was met by the lovely makeup artist Yurema and led into the studio, the first thing I noticed was how small it was, which at first threw me off but once I got into the swing of it, I realised this was a plus. For someone like me, who is only used to selfies (shame face) having an intimate studio is ideal, I felt at ease and comfortable, not out of my surroundings as I have before with previous shoots I had years before with other companies.

Yurema was great and professional, creating a laid back look with loose curls for my first two outfits, then creating a more dramatic look with straight hair for my last two outfits. Yurema was then on standby throughout the shoot for any necessary powdering or fixes needed.

Bill, the photographer and owner of EyeMedia Studios, was professional, kind and comfortable to be around, he directed me amazingly well, gave me advice throughout the shoot and really made me feel like I was great at posing (all those selfies were not in vain!)

In the end I was given more than a few shots to work with (175!) with the option of airbrushing for 5 of my desired pictures which is also included in the Pro Premium Package.

All in all I had a great day and it was a tonne of fun which is something I was not expecting, I also felt very comfortable which I think is one of my most important factors in anything I do. I expected this to be slightly awkward at times and it was not at all which is a plus for me!

EyeMedia Studios photography packages are a great gift for Christmas, a way to build up your professional portfolio or  a great idea if you just fancy a makeover! 

If you would like to visit the studio EyeMedia Studios are offering my readers 25% off any of their photo shoot packages with the code: 25SPECIAL

For more information and to book a session visit the EyeMedia Studios website HERE.

Natalie x

*I was offered this photoshoot session in 
return for a review of the services, 
all views are honest and my own.





4 comments

  1. you look fierce! loving the hat/ denim dress combo! Sounds like an awesome experience!

    alexandrakaty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katy, I really had fun that day!

      Delete
  2. You look amazing! I need to find a package deal like this in the US (California).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top