LUSH LIST // SOCIAL MEDIA EDITION

Untitled #8




Yes - the social media edition!

All products above have been added to my wish list because of YouTube, Instagram and even Twitter.
WILL MY LIST NEVER END?!

Morphe 35 Color Nature Glow 35O Palette - Didn't even know that Morphe had released this palette but once I found out from Twitter, I also found out that it was sold out everywhere.
Boo!
This palette was made for me, warm neutrals - OMG yes please!
Once this palette comes back in stock I'll be picking it up from Beauty Chamber.

Eylure Vegas Nay - Grand Glamor Lashes - I've only just recently (late last year) figured out how to apply lashes and now I'm a lil obsessed with added lashes for added drama. The gorgeous Vegas Nay (Naomi) has teamed up with Eylure to create a humble but seriously affordable range of stunning lashes. I have my eye on the Grand Glamor - I mean, how gorgeous are these?!

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC45 - I already have this in NC42 which can be a bit overwhelming at times especially when I'm going for a natural look but after seeing Cydnee use this in her tutorials and seeing how pretty it looked I've now added NC45 to my list.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Light - I LOVE the double wear foundation but it is full coverage and too heavy for me to wear for everyday use but after seeing the ever gorgeous Akilah use the DL light in her tutorial I knew I had to add this to my list. It looked absolutely flawless on her - I just hope they have a shade perfect for me.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in London/Abu Dhabi - I've seen sooo many stunning WoC on YouTube use these two shades as nude lipsticks and I couldn't help but add these to my list AND to make matters even better - they are matte! PERFECT!
Teamed with my favourite brown lip liner I know I'll be more than happy to add these to my collection.

MAC Powder Blush in Film Noir - Not yet out in the UK but in the US (you lucky make-up lovers) MAC have released a new blush modelled on the lipstick Film Noir which I believe will be part of their permanent range - yay!
This rich burgundy blush works well on WoC as a contour or a subtle bronzer - either way I WANT IT!
MAC have also released Sketch as a blush as well  - I like the direction they're going in - maybe Brown Script or Red Brick next please!

Giorgio Armani Maestro Liquid Summer 110 - Last week I didn't even know this existed then I came across Hermosa's Instagram with her mini review of it and I fell in love! I mean, look at how stunning it is - the price point being the only thing that's putting me off right now, £35 is not cheap at all!

Coloured Raine Matte Lip Paint in Soul - I've been wanting the CR Matte Lip Paints for a while and I'm not gonna lie to you guys, I've already purchased Soul, Raine Fever and Truffle Raine. I love how opaque and unique their shades are! Can't wait to wear these out!

NYX Butter Lip Gloss in Gingersnap and Praline - I'm not a lip gloss girl but I can get down with the NYX Butter Glosses as they are non sticky which is what I love.
Gingersnap and Praline are some of the newest shades to be launched so not as readily available in the UK as the other shades unfortunately but the two work so well on WoC for a gorgeous deeper nude I don't mind shopping overseas for these gems.

Are you guilty of being enabled for certain beauty products due to YouTube or Instagram?
Let me know! I may just add another item to my wishlist ;)

Nat x

9 comments

  1. I want that pallette.

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need NYX products in my life! and the lashes!!! - x

    Lavinya Royes - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the NYX Lip Cream in Stockholm which is a similar colour.
    I thought it wouldn't suit me at first but paired with brown lip liner it goes so well!!
    Tia x

    www.amortee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh will def pay more attention to that shade!

      Delete
  4. Yes Stockholm is perfection :)
    and now i want Film Noir blush and these Grand Glamor Lashes :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to swatch Film Noir the other day unfortunately this doesn't swatch as buttery as I would like it to but it's still a beautiful colour!

      Delete
  5. I love the pro longer concealer I purchased it whilst on holiday and it's already a fast favourite of mine. Ever since I saw Jaclyn Hill talking of the 350 Morphe palette i've been obsessed such gorgeous warm colours. Great post! <3

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top