YOUTUBE // NATURAL AND AFFORDABLE SUMMER GLOW FOR BROWN GIRLS

I've finally gotten around to filming another YouTube make-up video 6 months later!
I'm showing how I get a glowy gorgeous glow with affordable products from the high
street, as well as how I cover my blemish scars.
I hope you guys like it, I'm always so nervous about posting makeup videos in case everyone hates them, sigh.
If you find yourself liking the video you know what to do, like and subscribe for more!
Much love.
Nat x
YouTube | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

4 comments

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top