Casual

Beanie - Unknown/Top - Miss Selfridge/Jeans - H&M/Converse Trainers(sorry you cant see) - Footlocker/ Lips - Ruby Woo/ Earrings - eBay
This is what I wore today to work, on the weekend formal dress is not required so I decided to change it up a lil bit. I went for the casual look but dressed it up with some lippie. Lipstick is really becoming my fav new accessory!

Recently I have made a conscious decision to work out my style.
 I know what I like but it is a case of pulling it off which I am always anxious about so I play it safe. I love this casual look, I feel it's a stepping stone to actually conveying my personality through my clothes instead of just dressing to comfort.

After work did some shopping in Oxford Street which was a COMPLETE nightmare, soooo many slow walking people, NEVER AGAIN!

Hope everyone is well! Can't believe summer is officially over but to be honest it never really began, sigh!
I have a HUGGEE beauty haul coming up as I have been going beauty crazy, also watch out for my next post...more about BB creams - the real stuff!


10 comments

  1. Nice post. Reallyy hope its the sleek bb cream u r reviewing. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean about the slow walkers I experienced the same thing the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit !

    xoxo :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooove this outfit, Ruby Woo looks good on you! I followed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top